AN INTRODUCTION TO WINE &
CHEESE TASTING IN CANNES, COTE D'AZUR
A unique experience you should not miss.
The PACA region (Provence, Alpes, Cote d'Azur) is famous for it's flavours and aromas, especially for it's cheeses, in particular goat cheese.
Tasting good regional wines and artisanal cheeses from our region is a great way to get familiar with these wonderful products.
(Map of the PACA wine region)
During this hour and a half of wine & cheese tasting, you will sample 3 wines and 3 cheeses. The tasting takes place in the stylish private Provencal diningroom of La Serviette Blanche, just behind the famous La Croisette in the heart of Cannes. A laid back Cote d'Azur ambience in a beautiful setting.
We have designed this culinary experience especially for those who would like to spend lunch or dinner in a different way instead of going to a regular restaurant.
If you like cheese and wine as much as we do, than this is the tour for you!
This tasting is a fun way to learn about the wines and cheeses from the beautiful PACA region.
Price p.p. € 85,-
Duration: 1½ - 2 hours (one and a half to two hours)
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 12.00pm - 14.00pm
or 19.00 - 21.00pm
Day and time can be changed upon request depending on availibility
Location: diningroom of La Serviette Blanche in Cannes
Minimum: 2 persons, maximum 10
- A selection of 4 unique and carefully selected artisanal cheeses from the region + explanation
- freshly baked breads
- 3 great regional wines + explanation
- The list of the wines and cheeses that we have tasted will be handed out to you at the end of the class
- Information about the Provence cheeses that you will be tasting
- Pairing the wines with the cheeses
- You'll also learn how to cut and serve each type of cheese properly
- Learn how to read a French wine label
Avoid disappointment and book in advance as the tastings tend to sell out quickly. For reservations, please go to the booking page of this website, you are only a click away.